Camper to Glamper : DONE!


The Glamper is done! Well, as done as it’s ever going to be. I foresee myself constantly tweaking the finished product. There has been a little trouble with the blinds that I made, turns out the fabric I used is really heavy. So I’ll have to fix that and we still need to make some coat hooks. But all in all, it’s finished! The family has been out multiple times and are loving the remodel. Mostly they like because it feels bigger. It’s amazing what a few coats of paint can do!

BeforeAfter_FinalIMG_1563 IMG_1566 IMG_1568IMG_2534IMG_2537IMG_2526IMG_2518IMG_2516IMG_2512IMG_2507


  • Janna

    Wow!! Looks great! That’s a lot of work that will pay off ten fold I’m sure. ;) Enjoy!